Be sure to save your seat!
We’re excited to open our doors, but we have a limited capacity. Please reserve your spot before attending!
What safety precautions are you taking?
- Everyone will wear a face covering.*
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available.
- Socially-distanced seating.
- Doors will be held or propped open.
- No paper programs or handouts.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- No passing of the offering buckets (you can give online, at the sanitized kiosk or by dropping your gift in the bins in the back of the auditorium).
*This is a general rule for most but not all. If you have a medical condition that precludes you from wearing a face covering, that is ok.
Should I wear a mask?
In order to honor others, we ask that you adhere to CDC guidelines by wearing a face-covering.
Why do I have to reserve a spot?
Adhering to CDC guidelines, we will be able to open up 25% of our building capacity for services. This means that with staff and volunteers we can allow around 120 people in the building at one time.
Everyone, including staff and volunteers, will be required to save a seat before attending.
Who should come?
Everyone is welcome, but families with young children should note that Fierce Kids will not be open at this time.
We will have a reserved section for seniors who choose to use it.
I'm having trouble reserving a spot.
Having tech issues? No biggie! Just text our help line at 224-338-6642 with your question and we’ll be happy to help.
Are you still doing online services?
Yes! But keep in mind that the times of those services could change. If they do, we’ll let you know!