Back to Church
In-person or online, we can’t wait to see you!
Attend a House Church
Attend the Grayslake Campus
Coming in person? Save your seat!
We’re excited to have open doors, but have a limited capacity. Please reserve your spot before attending!
What safety precautions are you taking?
- Everyone will wear a face covering.*
- Temperatures will be taken at the door.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available.
- Socially-distanced seating.
- Doors will be held or propped open.
- No paper programs or handouts.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- No passing of the offering buckets (you can give online, at the sanitized kiosk or by dropping your gift in the bins in the back of the auditorium).
*This is a general rule for most but not all. If you have a medical condition that precludes you from wearing a face covering, that is ok.
Should I wear a mask?
In order to honor others, we ask that you adhere to CDC guidelines by wearing a face-covering.
Why do I have to reserve a spot?
Adhering to CDC guidelines, we will be able to open up 25% of our building capacity for services. This means that with staff and volunteers we can allow around 120 people in the building at one time.
Everyone, including staff and volunteers, will be required to save a seat before attending.
Who should come?
Everyone is welcome, but families with young children should note that Fierce Kids is only open for ages 0-4, with a very limited capacity. Please register your child before attending to reserve their spot in a Fierce Kids classroom.
We will have a reserved section for seniors who choose to use it.
I'm having trouble reserving a spot.
Having tech issues? No biggie! Just text our help line at 224-338-6642 with your question and we’ll be happy to help.
Are you still doing online services?
Yes! Our online services are on Saturday at 5:00pm and Sunday at 9:00am.