Formerly Level Ground
Fierce Teens exists to connect students to Jesus and each other.
The Wave is creates space where students are away from the normal to-do. The normal busy. The normal screens. We want every student to grasp Jesus in a new way and it’s easier to grasp that if we get away from the normal to make room for the new thing God wants to do in our life.
COuntdown to the wave 2020
Early Registration Starts January 23rd!
In small groups, students can build relationships with leaders and other students, ask questions and grow closer to Jesus. It’s about living life alongside your favorite people.
at fierce teens
- December 19 & 26 – No Fierce Teens: Enjoy your Christmas Vacation
- January 2 – No Fierce Teens: Enjoy the New Year
- January 9 & 16 –Fierce Teens
- January 23 – Fierce Teens + Wave Pre-Party
- January 30 – Fierce Teens
- February 5 – WEDNESDAY! 5:45 @ Feed My Starving Children & Pickup at Culvers in Libertyville @ 8:30
- February 13 – Fierce Teens
- February 14 – Parent’s Night Out
- February 20 – Fierce Teens
- February 27 – Fierce Teens
Meet Our Youth Pastor
Alaina has been working with youth since she graduated High School! Her college years took her to Trinity International University where she graduated with a bachelors in Communications and spent a year at Nicolet Bible Institute. She looks at her job as a chance to create discipleship relationships that will last outside the church walls – so they can live out the Great Commission.